The amenities we offer are designed to make your stay in our center as comfortable and convenient as possible. Our goal is to provide a sense of security, fellowship and community.
- 24/7 admissions
- alarmed security doors
- clinical liaison for on-site interview/placement
- enhanced dining with cultural menu options
- daily activities
- free parking
- free WiFi
- free, in-room cable television service
- hospice service
- individual counseling
- in-room phones and television provided on Skilled Unit
- laptop computers
- Medical Director and Nurse Practitioner services
- dental, podiatry and psychology services
- on-site diagnostic such as EKG, lab services and x-ray
- on-site Registered Dietician
- outpatient rehabilitation services (PT, OT, ST)
- palliative care services
- pet visits
- private rooms
- separate, dedicated area for short-term and long-term patients
- Wii Gaming System
A great dining experience starts with great food. Savory entrées, fresh fruits, tempting desserts, and much more can be found on our menu. Our experienced foodservice professionals take the time to get to know the food preferences for each patient and provide meals personalized to these preferences and any special dietary need.
We encourage patient participation in suggesting changes and additions to the menu. Have a favorite recipe? Share it with the Nutrition Services Manager to determine if it can be re-created for all patients to enjoy.
Patients are encouraged to dine in our dining room where they can meet friends and make new ones.
Our dining service is a team effort that involves all Nursing Center staff working together to provide a great dining experience for every patient.
“One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well.”
~ Virginia Woolf, English Novelist (1882-1941)