About Our Nursing and Rehabilitation Center
Bridging the Gap Between Hospital and Home
Our nursing and rehabilitation center is located in Smith County, Carthage, Tennessee. Set in a lovely rural location, we offer quiet surroundings along with the convenience of major hospitals nearby.
Our center provides short-term rehabilitative as well as long-term care – a full range of medical, nursing, rehabilitation and social services to treat and support each of our patients and residents. Many of our patients go home after a few weeks and, for those who are unable to return home right away, we provide safe, compassionate care in an environment that fosters independence and dignity.
In 2007, our center earned the American Health Care Association’s Bronze – Commitment to Quality award. This was accomplished by our tenured staff’s dedication to provide a homelike atmosphere to everyone we serve.
Our patients benefit from:
- An interdisciplinary clinical team to provide a comprehensive approach to patients’ needs
- Room reservation prior to surgery, providing a more seamless transfer from the hospital
- Easy admission, with patients accepted 24/7, even during holidays
- On-site case management services
- Comprehensive patient and family education
- Consistent reporting and tracking in patient satisfaction and quality outcomes, demonstrating our dedication to continual improvement
- Access to therapy up to seven days a week
- Clinical experience and best practices leveraged from our national network of Kindred facilities
- Access to rehabilitation therapy up to seven days a week